2 contact form on single page

Home Forums Jquery Validation for Contact Form 7 2 contact form on single page

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    anamika

Hi I am using 2 contact forms on a single page one is common for all pages using in sidebar and other is using on a single page. Now my problem is that when I clicking on submit button of sidebar page then its displaying error of above contact form (I mean which is using on single page only) and when I double click on it then its display error for both forms.

Please help me to resolve this problem and please reply me soon

Thanks in advance

Anamika.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Are they the both same form ?

If you create different for them it should work.

Thanks

Neeraj

Also facing the same problem. Please share if you got any solution for this… thanks

Jason

I am having this problem also. I have 3 forms made with CF7 on the same page. It is trying to validate all the forms not just the one at a time. I have tried this with a new page with two simple forms and it happens every time. Here is an example: http://bit.ly/1bvKaFK

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,

Seems like there is error with multiple forms. I will fix this asap and send you the update in a week.

Thanks

Jason

Looking forward to it, Thanks.

Naveen

Hey. Thanks for the great plugin. I am also looking for the same.
    Waiting, eagerly for the fix.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone,

We have updated the plugin to 1.1. Please update it. This should fix the problem.

Thanks so much for your patience.

🙂

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Also, if you find this plugin usefull, can you write review for the plugin ? That is the only motivation we are getting to keep the plugin moving.

Thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘2 contact form on single page’ is closed to new replies.