Any Font – not working (theme:Responsive)

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Any Font – not working (theme:Responsive)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Marie

Although I have followed your instructions and bought an API key, uploaded fonts and assigned them there is no difference on the website.

I am using the theme RESPONSIVE and have also tried to tick off the “Disable Font list in wordpress editor” in Additional settings within Any Font under settings.

Help?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Marie,

Can you please send us your site url ? We will check here in details and let you know.

Thanks

mercedes

I am having the same issue. it worked fine a few hours ago when I used my free API code. I just bought one and now nothing is working

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

What is the issue currently ? Can you please provide your site url ?

Thanks

mercedes

I figured it out I don’t know what the issue was but it seems to be resolved now,thanks!

Jeanette

Hello,

We have followed your instructions and bought an API key, uploaded fonts and assigned them there is no difference on the website.

Our website is using the theme Themeforest Redcodn. The font is Passion Conflict Rob

Thanks,

Jeanette

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Jeanette,

Can you make sure it is not cache issue ? Sometime browser hold cache for faster load time for pre loaded pages.

If you still have issue, can you please send us your site url ?

Thanks

Ann Claire Kay

I am having an issue with the Use Any Font and a responsive theme WooTheme “Canvas” and the WooCommerce shopping system.
    I am using the Font Papyrus and have found that it doesn’t resize for mobile devices in portrait format.
    Currently the website is set behind a under construction system so you will require the following to view the site

http://www.pomegranateiow.co.uk/wp-admin
    Username: ##########
    PW: ############

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Ann,

The font is working fine here. Regarding the responsive size, you need to write custom media query to decrease font size in mobile devices. Our plugin is just font embed and assign, so it doesn’t deal with responsive behavior font size.

Even if you check before assigning font using our plugin, it doesn’t decreases.

I have removed your login details from above post. It is public post. Also, i request you to change your login details asap.

Thanks

James

Hi, we’re having the same issue with the same theme for our client. The URL for the client I have posted above.

I use your plugin on nearly every website I build but for some reason on this theme it just won’t convert anything. It uploads fine but when you view it, it’s just Times new roman or something like that.

Here’s a screenshot.

View post on imgur.com

please email me back with a fix. Thanks

James

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi James,

I am sorry but unable to get your site url. Any chance you can repost it here in message ?

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Any Font – not working (theme:Responsive)’ is closed to new replies.