Api key not working

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Api key not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sam

Hi, I have some problem with verify api key.
    when I paste api key and click “verify” loading starting, than page refreshing, and nothing to do anymore. Api key form is clean. Verify api key doesn’t work. How i can verify my free api key for my site? Can you help me with this problem?

p.s. all plugins deactivated except use any font, obtaining new keys does not help. Every time there is one and the same recording: Note : API key is need to connect to our server for font conversion. Our server converts your fonts to required types and sends it back.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Sam,

Can you please send us a personal msg using our contact form ? We will send you patch file for the fixes.

Thanks

Goussé

Hi, I have some problem with verify api key.
    when I paste api key and click “verify” loading starting, than page refreshing, and nothing to do anymore. Api key form is clean. Verify api key doesn’t work. How i can verify my free api key for my site? Can you help me with this problem?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Goussé,

Sounds like same issue here. We are soon sending new update for with this solution.

For now, can you please send us a personal msg using our contact form ? We will send you patch file for the fixes.

Please kindly send us this thread url as well.

Thanks

Mark

Are you able to just post a download link to the patch fixes as this is causing an issue to our site too?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

Patch is not great idea to share in this public forum. So i prefer you to send me an email.

Thanks

GONZALEZ rICHARD

Hi, I have some problem with verify api key. when I paste api key and click “verify” loading starting, than page refreshing, and nothing to do anymore. – See more at: https://dineshkarki.com.np/forums/topic/api-key-not-working-2#sthash.j0Tdz4Mw.dpuf

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Gonzalez,

Can you please send us a personal msg using our contact form ? We will send you patch file for the fixes.

Thanks

Jacqui Barrett

Hi There,

It seems I have the same problem with Api and requiring a ‘Patch File’? Would be grateful for your help.

Many thanks

Jacqui

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Jacqui,

There is no need of Patch file any more. We have updated our plugin to solve this issue. Can you make sure you are using the latest version ?

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Api key not working’ is closed to new replies.