Blank screen and erros.

Home Forums Any Mobile Theme Switcher Blank screen and erros.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Essam

Hi,
    My mobile theme works fine, there is not a single debug error or notice it.
    However, when I chose it though theme switchr pro, I get the following errors and the theme does not render.
    Thanks for helping

Notice: Undefined index: amtsp_license_submit in /home/newtech/public_html/wp-content/plugins/any-mobile-theme-switcher-pro/plugin_interface.php on line 5

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/newtech/public_html/wp-content/plugins/any-mobile-theme-switcher-pro/plugin_interface.php:5) in /home/newtech/public_html/wp-content/plugins/any-mobile-theme-switcher-pro/any-mobile-theme-switcher-pro.php on line 62

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/newtech/public_html/wp-content/plugins/any-mobile-theme-switcher-pro/plugin_interface.php:5) in /home/newtech/public_html/wp-content/plugins/any-mobile-theme-switcher-pro/any-mobile-theme-switcher-pro.php on line 63

Dinesh
    Keymaster

You can block Notice and Warning Msg for wordpress. You can do that from wordpress wp-config.php file. Please make sure WP_DEBUG is set false.

Like this:
    define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Blank screen and erros.’ is closed to new replies.