Buddypress conflicting and causing server errors

Home Forums Any Mobile Theme Switcher Buddypress conflicting and causing server errors

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sam

Hi,

Your plugin is awesome. I’m going to be using it for my new site very soon but I’m stuck as both your plugin and Buddypress as important to my site but they are conflicting. Does anyone else get this server crash on mobiles and devices like I do when they are both activated?

Could there be a solution. I may try an older version of Buddypress and see if it fixes the problem.

All the best,

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Sam,

Can you let me know the error you get ?

Thanks

Sam

Hi Dinesh,

Thank you for your reply.

My PHP error log is not saying anything. The error that displays on mobile browsers when both Buddypress and Any Mobile are active at the same time is an internal server error.

I have left them active so you can take a look. Find the test website at roobla.com/testing123

I have tried with all other plugins deactivated.

Let me know if there is anything I can do.

All the best,

Sam

Can anyone else replicate this issue?

It seems to happen no matter which theme switcher plugin I use. It is definitely Buddypress causing the problem.

Nick

I get a blank page when both Buddypress & this plugin are activated

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Nick,

I am checking to these issues but haven’t got any solution yet. Seems like theme switching is not working with buddypress yet.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Buddypress conflicting and causing server errors’ is closed to new replies.