cant unset font

Home Forums Use Any Fonts cant unset font

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Roland

After assigning the font to various styles, I need to unset some options so I deleted the assigned font. However wordpress is still using it and nothing I can do about it, unless I load another font and assign that.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Roland,

It must be taking some old cache. Can you please clear your cache and try again ?

Thanks

James Sit

I am also experiencing this issue. Cleared my cache and even deleted the font from ‘use any font’ and the problem still persists.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi James,

Please kindly send me your site url. I will check and let you know.

Also, if the fonts are already deleted, there is no other cause than cache (browser, plugin or server cache) the font is still working.

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi James,

Please kindly send me your site url. I will check and let you know.

Also, if the fonts are already deleted, there is no other cause than cache (browser, plugin or server cache) the font is still working.

Thanks

Amber

I am also having problems with un-assigning or deleting an assigned font. The font was uploaded correctly and all tags boxes were checked to assign. The entire site was in this one font which we only wanted to use this font in one specific slider module. I was unable to delete the assign and had to disable the widget entirely. Should I delete the widget and reinstall? I’m using a Qode Bridge Theme and do not know what custom css is needed to just add this font as an option in the font family drop-down and not assign it to any of my default font tags.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Amber,

Please delete the font assign section from our plugin’s settings page. After that please clear you cache and it should be fine.

Thanks

Fanny

Hello,

just installed “use any font’ plugin. I’ve uploaded the crystal-sky font for blog headers, unfortunately it is not working… The site is currently under maintenance. Let me know if you have an email so I can send you screenshots.

Thanks!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Fanny,

Please use our contact form to send us the details and we will check it.

PS : Also, please try to find the similar thread to your issue or create a new one if you couldn’t find it. The issue you have posted is not related to this thread. This sends unwanted notification to the previous thread users.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘cant unset font’ is closed to new replies.