Changes Not Showing In Mobile Friendly Theme

Home Forums Any Mobile Theme Switcher Changes Not Showing In Mobile Friendly Theme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    John Pizzolato

The Mobile Friendly theme is auto switching correctly when the website is accessed from a mobile device. I activated the Mobile Friendly theme and made all the necessary changes, such as background color (blue) and menu. Then I activated back to the desktop theme.

Some of the changes previously made to the Mobile Friendly theme are NOT appearing when the auto switch takes place UNLESS the Mobile Friendly theme is the theme that is activated, which will make the Mobile Friendly theme the theme of choice coming from a desktop too, which I don’t want. Some of the changes not taking affect are the menu changes (instead of the menu showing up that was created all pages are showing up in the Mobile Friendly theme menu) and even the background color that I set is not working). When the Mobile Friendly theme is the one activated then the correct menu is showing up and the background color is correct.

I am not using the Pro version, but will gladly if this problem goes away in the Pro version.

What good is automatically switching to a Mobile Friendly theme if the changes don’t take affect unless the Mobile Friendly theme is activated?

Am I missing something? Please help!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi John,

Really sorry here but our plugin is unable to control the theme settings. As of wordpress default behavior its only allows active theme for the theme settings.

Can’t help much here.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Changes Not Showing In Mobile Friendly Theme’ is closed to new replies.