Conficit with HTML Lang Attribute

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Conficit with HTML Lang Attribute

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Timmy Leung

Hi,

I have apply the Use ANy Fonts plugin on my client web site. It was working properly, until I have adjust some code on the theme header file. I have add a PHP code to add lang attribute inside the HTML tag, then the font applied area are all return to system default font.

Timmy Leung

Hi,

Any help on this situation? While the HTML tag contains LANG=”zh-hant” attribute, the Use Any font functions are all gone, no selected font applies properly any more.

I must add HTML Lang Attribute for some CSS Styling on specific pages with Chinese language. The CSS must accessing the language attribute at the HTML tag.

Thank you,

Tim

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Timmy,

Can you please rename your all font file name in lowercase letter and re-upload again. Hope this fixes it.

Thanks

Timmy Leung

Hi Dinesh,

I have tried to delete all uploaded fonts, then rename the font file names in all lowercase. Re-uploaded all renamed fonts and tried anything again. The result is no help. While the HTML tag contains LANG attribute, the Use Any Font plugin features gone. All Chinese page font returns to default font.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Timmy,

Checking the site right now. It looks like the font is working. This is what i see here. https://screenshots.firefox.com/Pmgh06f3AVwdNawe/asia.tasteofscan.com

Thanks

Timmy Leung

Hi Dinesh,

I have tried other fonts, it works. But my client want to use Google Noto San Font, its won’t work.

Best regards,

Timmy Leung

Timmy Leung

Only not functioning well with Google Fonts, how to solve it?

Timmy Leung

Hi,

I have found the critical issue of this situation. Those fonts doesn’t work properly are carries with Chinese/Kanji Full Font Name. The Chinese/Kanji may only part of their name, but it might cause the Use Any Font plug-in cannot functioning well.

Hope it can help on enhance this good plug-in.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Timmy,

I couldn’t understand it. Can you please explain it in more details about what you did to solve the issue.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Conficit with HTML Lang Attribute’ is closed to new replies.