Contact Form 7 Additional Settings Not Working

Home Forums Jquery Validation for Contact Form 7 Contact Form 7 Additional Settings Not Working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brad

I installed this plugin for number validation and that is working fine but I had 4 additional settings to make the text fields (not related to the number fields) in the contact form setting to make the text all uppercase. Since activating this plugin, the additional settings no longer work. When i deactive this plugin then the additional settings work and the text field switches to all uppercase upon submit. Is there a work around to this to have the plugin enabled and have my text fields all in uppercase?
    Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Brad,

What are the additional settings you are using ? Any chance you can send me your url where you have kept the form ? I will check and try to find the cause for it.

Thanks

Brad

Thanks for the reply.
    Here is the website url to the contact form:

Request Service

Here are the Additional Settings that I had setup for Contact Form 7 in which it would make the letters all uppercase upon submit. Now they don’t seem to work since using jQuery. Hopefully we can figure this out as I really like using jQuery and would like to upgrade to pro for the nice themes and extra options.

Code in Additional Settings:
    on_submit: $(‘.PostalCode input’).val(function(){return this.value.toUpperCase();});

on_submit: $(‘.Billing-PostalCode input’).val(function(){return this.value.toUpperCase();});

on_submit: $(‘.ModelNumber input’).val(function(){return this.value.toUpperCase();});

on_submit: $(‘.SerialNumber input’).val(function(){return this.value.toUpperCase();});

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Contact Form 7 Additional Settings Not Working’ is closed to new replies.