Couldn't receive font file for conversion

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Couldn't receive font file for conversion

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Josephine Courant

I am trying to upload a ttf font to my site but I keep getting the error ‘Couldn’t receive font file for conversion’ when I click on upload.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
    Josephine

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Josephine,

Do you have any security plugin ? If possible, can you please deactivate all other plugin and try again ? You can later activate them once the upload is done.

Thanks

Josephine Courant

Unfortunately that didn’t work either. I turned off all other plugins but I got the same error message. I did request a free version to try it out. Do you think that is the issue?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Josephine,

Any chance you can send us your wp-admin details at dnesscarkey (aaTT) gmail (dot) com ?

Thanks

Lucien

Hi Dinesh
    Got the same problem of Josphine.. Trying to upload a font downloaded from “dafont”, but still gave me the message “couldn’t receive font file for conversion”.
    Already deactivate Aksimet and checked if there’s any protecton plug in, but doesn’t..
    I have a free version, but I’m very interested on buying a complete once if u solve this problem.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Lucien,

In mostly case, your server is unable to send the font file to our server for the conversion. Seems like you server doesn’t have $_FILES support for PHP Curl. The plugin requires two functions namely, curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true); and curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $post); and these functions are not supported on our servers.

Can you please ask for your host to fix this ?

Thanks

Vince

Hi Dinesh,

I’m having the same problem. I’m designing my web site on a local server, using mamp on a macbook pro. Since I have no Host, do you have any thoughts on how to fix that?

thank you.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Vince,

If you are in local server, can you please make sure Curl is enabled ? Curl is not enabled by default in local setup.

Thanks

Vince

Hi,

From what i see in phpinfo() it’s enabled and yet not working.
    Any idea why?

Thank you for your support

config cURL

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Vince,

What is the server connectivity test in right side of our plugin page ?

Thanks

Vince

Hi,

the server connectivity test says “test successful”

Vince

Hi Dinesh,

I sent you a copy of the error log, any thoughts on how to fix this problem?

thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Couldn't receive font file for conversion’ is closed to new replies.