Custom Code: codes visual in source code of the page!

Home Forums Jquery Validation for Contact Form 7 Custom Code: codes visual in source code of the page!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Barry

Hi!

I’m using ‘Jquery Validation for Contact Form 7’for a couple of forms. Works great!
    I encountered one problem: I use ‘Custom Code’ to let customers fill in a code that they recieve when they buy a product. Inside the product’s box, there’s a coupon with a 6-digit code on it. They can fill in this code in an online form en win prizes.

So, i built the form and used ‘Custom Code’ to list all these codes that were printed on the coupons. When they fill in a good code, they can submit the form. But now: in the source code of the HTML page, all these codes are visible. So smart customers can see all these codes, if they look in the source code of the page. Is there a way to avoid that?

Thanx!
    Barry

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Barry,

Since we are using the javascript validation here. We are unable to store it in serverside script. So as of now, we have placed it in javascript variable with normal encryption.

Thanks

Barry

Hi Dinesh,

OK, thanx for your answer!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Code: codes visual in source code of the page!’ is closed to new replies.