Custom code validation keeps showing error with Pro version

Home Forums Jquery Validation for Contact Form 7 Custom code validation keeps showing error with Pro version

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Stijn ter Steege

Hi,

I just purchased your plugin to use the custom code validation function in my contact form. Unfortunately, it keeps showing me the error message while I’m sure that the code does exist in the custom code list. I am running two more plugins in addition to contact form 7 which are Woocommerce Customer Orders Dropdown Selector and Contact Form 7 – Success Page Redirects.

I’m sure that I have set-up everything well. I also followed the video about custom code validation and everything should be working.

I hope you can help me find a solution.

Thanks in advance,

Stijn

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Stijn,

Can you please send the url of the page where you have placed the contact form ? Also, can you please deactivate those contact form 7 additional plugins and see if this fixes the issue ? Just wanted to make sure there is no conflict.

Thanks

Stijn ter Steege

Yep, ofcourse. I tried deactivating the other plugins to see if there was a conflict, but unfortunately it didn’t solve the problem.

The link to the contact form is mijn.tersteegeit.nl/activeren (it’s Dutch).
    To see the form you have to login first. You can click the bold text which says ‘Klik hier’ which will lead you to the login form. After login you can go to the url mijn.tersteegeit.nl/activeren again or hit the button on the left which says ‘Servicepas activeren’.

I have created you an account with the following credentials: (don’t worry, others can’t really do any harm with this data)

username: dinesh
    password: temporaryacc123

I hope you can come up with a solution. If you need an admin account for my wordpress site, please mail me at stijntersteege@hotmail.com.

Thanks in advance,

Stijn

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Stijn,

I don’t see the form in that page. I am getting this text only. U moet ingelogd zijn om uw servicepas te activeren. Klik hier om in te loggen.

Also, loggin to wp-admin doesn’t change at all.

Thanks

Stijn ter Steege

Yep, that’s correct!

Please read this again and hopefully you understand what I mean:

“You can click the bold text which says ‘Klik hier’ which will lead you to the login form. After login you can go to the url mijn.tersteegeit.nl/activeren again or hit the button on the left which says ‘Servicepas activeren’.”

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Stijn,

I found issue with our plugin and i have sent a new update. Please update the plugin and this should fix the issue.

Thanks

Stijn ter Steege

Thanks for the fix! It’s working now 😉

Have a great day.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Glad it is working for you.

If you have a few mins for us, can you please write us a review for our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/jquery-validation-for-contact-form-7/reviews/ ? This will help us grow and makes easier for others to decide to use the plugin.

Thanks

Stijn ter Steege

Ofcourse! I will write a review asap 😉

One more thing I would like to mention, after your latest update the contact form does send the message but in the front-end the loading wheel keeps showing, and the visitor doesn’t get a message that the message has succesfully been sent. I don’t know if I’m the only one, if so I will check which plugin is causing this problem. But I think it has something to do with the latest update, since the problem came up with the update.

Thanks in advance,

Stijn

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Stijn,

I will check this asap and let you know.

Thanks

Stijn ter Steege

Do you already have new information or an update for this problem?

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Stijn,

Ya we had fixed this last time. Are you using 3.2.2 ?

Thanks

Stijn ter Steege

I’m running version 3.3.2 at the moment if you meant that, yes.

One more thing I would like to mention, after your latest update the contact form does send the message but in the front-end the loading wheel keeps showing, and the visitor doesn’t get a message that the message has succesfully been sent. I don’t know if I’m the only one, if so I will check which plugin is causing this problem. But I think it has something to do with the latest update, since the problem came up with the update.

But I was wondering if you guys already found a solution for this problem which showed up after the update? So this was a result of the latest update.

Thanks,

Stijn

Stijn ter Steege

I’m sorry, I just found out that the plugin ‘Contact Form 7 – Success Page Redirects’ is currently not working with your plugin. I disabled it and everything is working well now.

Thanks and have a good day,

Stijn

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Thanks Stijn.

I will try to fix this issue in next release.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom code validation keeps showing error with Pro version’ is closed to new replies.