custom validation to accept letters and space only

Home Forums Jquery Validation for Contact Form 7 custom validation to accept letters and space only

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kim skaggs

I purchased the pro version of your plugin. I’m trying to write a custom code validation rule to only accept letters and spaces in a text field. How can I do this?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Kim,

I think you got wrong about custom code validation in our plugin. Custom code here validates the codes that are predefined by you. It doesn’t allows you to add custom validation.

Thanks

Santosh

Hey Dinesh,

Thanks for the fantastic plugin. I am also looking for a validation that can only do Letters and Spaces.
    For example, there is a name field in my contact form and I want to let people enter their first and last name in the same box. For this, only letters and spaces need to be validated. Is there any way to do this?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Santosh,

We are really sorry. As on now, just alphabets and space validation is not available.

Thanks

mahendra

install the plugin and use this class for validation – [text* your-name class:lettersonly]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘custom validation to accept letters and space only’ is closed to new replies.