Desktop Safari shows mobile theme on first load

Home Forums Any Mobile Theme Switcher Desktop Safari shows mobile theme on first load

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Joris Lindhout

Using:
    – Safari 7.0.1 on a desktop/laptop running OS X 10.9.1
    – WordPress 3.8.1
    – Any Mobile Theme Switcher Pro 1.5.1
    – W3 Total Cache 0.9.3 setup according to your instructions (excluding the cookie)

I have AMTS setup to show the mobile theme for all options EXCEPT for iPad and Android Tab.

It works fine on all browsers/devices, except on desktop Safari: it shows the mobile theme on first load. After clicking on the show desktop theme link, it all works fine, even after I reset Safari, close the browser and restart it, empty internet files, etcetera. When I reset Safari, close the browser and restart my entire computer I get the mobile theme again. Any idea how to solve this?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Joris,

Can you send me your site url ?

Thanks

Joris Lindhout
    Joris Lindhout

And specifically this page has a problem with showing up in the mobile theme: http://exhibitionist.nl/experts/

Joris Lindhout

I had to switch off the plugin because there were too many problems with the confusion of mobile/desktop theme. Please let me know how to proceed with testing the problem.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Joris,

Can you come over gtalk? So that we can chat quicker and resolve the problem in timely manner. You can add me at dnesscarkey (aaTT) gmail (d00t) com

Thanks

Joris Lindhout

Hi Dinesh,

Do you think we can sort this out before Wednesday? I’ve added you to google talk!

Best,
    Joris

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Joris,

I haven’t got your request yet and that was my mistake. My gtalk id is dnesskarki (aatt) gmail (d00t) com

I apologize for the wrong info before.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Desktop Safari shows mobile theme on first load’ is closed to new replies.