Does this work with Divi?

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Does this work with Divi?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Trish

Have you had any queries from people using this with the Divi theme by Elegant Themes?

I’ve followed the instructions to upload my font but it’s not appearing in the drop down on the Divi builder. If you happen to know from experience if it even works with Divi, can you please let me know?

Thanks!

Trish

Uh-oh, half an hour after posting this I finally worked it out myself. D’oh. Please ignore this question.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Trish,

Glad you sorted it out.

Thanks

Vince

Hi Trish,

How did you solve it? Experiencing the same issue.

Thanks,

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Vince,

I am not much idea how Trish solve it. So far our plugin can’t sent the font list in divi buider. Those are custom coded by Divi team. Currently we can only send font list to default wordpress editor font list. For that you can check this snapshot. https://s.w.org/plugins/use-any-font/screenshot-4.png?r=1483505

Also, using our font assign section, you can assign the font to any elements.

Thanks

Ali

I’m having the same issue – please can you ask Trish to post how she solved it? Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Ali,

As far as i know, the above mentioned is the only solution. I am not sure how Trish did it. If she can answer it here it will be better. As this forum post is the only way we can get in touch with her.

Thanks

Micah

Hi, I’d love to know the answer to this. I’m using Divi and the font I uploaded is not showing up in the list. But I’ve also tried assigning it to all of the header tags multiple times. After selecting “Assign Font” I still see the message “No font assign yet. Click on Assign Font to start.” It would be helpful if someone could either specify the fix or suggest an alternative way to assign uploaded fonts. Thanks!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Micah,

Our plugin can’t sent the font list in divi buider. Those are custom coded by Divi team. Currently we can only send font list to default wordpress editor font list. For that you can check this snapshot. https://s.w.org/plugins/use-any-font/screenshot-4.png?r=1483505

Also, using our font assign section, you can assign the font to any elements.

Thanks

Daniel

Hey guys,

Good News! After reading this thread I set out to make this plugin work with Divi and I succeeded. Here is what I did:

1) After installing useanyfont I uploaded several fonts. I did not use the Assign Font section at all.

2) Next, I had to clear ALL my caches including: server side caching (email your web hosting company and ask them if they can clear this for you), the firewall cache (I am using Sucuri), my WP total cache plugin, and my internet browser cache. Then the uploaded fonts showed up in my Divi text editor drop down list.

3) Note: useanyfont will not be available in the drop down menu for every Divi module, only the text module. You have two options to still use the useanyfont uploaded fonts:

a) use the custom CSS section at the bottom of your Divi Theme Options page. Here is an example of the code you would need to use in order to use Oswald in the Divi fullwidth post title module:

.et_pb_fullwidth_post_title_0 .et_pb_title_container h1.entry-title { font-family: oswald’!important;}

This code will change all your fullwidth post titles on your entire site. You will need to adjust the code to change any other modules you wish to adjust.

b) alternatively you can go into a specific module’s settings and go to the Custom CSS tab and scroll down to the section you want to adjust. (ie. Title, Subtitle, etc.) Then just add the following code:

font-family: oswald!important;

This is what I did and I now have full control over the fonts on my site. Hope this works for you!

Cheers

Daniel

Now if someone can answer this question for me, I truly would appreciate it:

Where does my avatar in this forum pull from?

Because it is super old, and I’d like to change it!

Thanks!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Thank you so much for the research and posting it here. Also i want to add 1 more.

4. This is new feature from 4.6. Usually divi accepts custom class. You can keep the same class as the name you defined for the font when uploading. After that the element you kept class for will use the font.

Regarding your avatar, it comes from gravatar.com. You can edit from there.

Thanks

Daniel

Hey Dinesh,

I am logged into gravatar.com right now and the picture that is my avatar on your forum is not even uploaded there. Is there another avatar website you know of that could be connected to this forum?

Thanks,
    Daniel

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

I actually don’t know much about it. But this is the link from where wordpress gets the image. This link is related to gravatar.com

http://2.gravatar.com/avatar/bb2182548b9903fbcb245b9cb882fea2?s=80&d=mm&r=g

Thanks

belinda

Hi,
    Im having a problem where the font installs and i can see it in the drop down.. but when i try to assign it to some text the font doesnt display .. i just get the default… or in the editor . if i try selecting one of the standard fonts this way ie. times roman it works. but not for the my font.. any ideas why??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Does this work with Divi?’ is closed to new replies.