Fatal error after purchasing any mobile theme pro

Home Forums Any Mobile Theme Switcher Fatal error after purchasing any mobile theme pro

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Hume

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘<‘ in /home/ironglas/public_html/wp-content/plugins/any-mobile-theme-switcher-pro/any-mobile-theme-switcher-pro.php on line 187

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Matthew,

Sorry for the error. It was caused due to the auto plugin update code. We have fixed it. Please delete the old one and download the latest files from here http://dnesscarkey.com/any-mobile-theme-switcher-pro

Thanks for reporting and we are extremely sorry for this.

Please do let us know if you have more issues.

🙂

Matthew Hume

Works great! Thanks alot for the plugin.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Thanks 🙂

Matthew Hume

It doesn’t seem to be working. I turned off page cache enhanced and then it works fine. 8(

Dinesh
    Keymaster

You don’t need to do that. Can you send me the snapshot of your Page Cache setting page of W3 Total Cache at dnesskarki(at)gmail(dot)com.

Also, did you Empty all the Caches after the setup ?

Matthew Hume

I sent you the page cache and general settings page screenshots. Yes I tried emptying all the caches and module caches.
    Thanks for the help.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Matthew,

I can see that your rejected cookie is empty. Did you deleted that ?

Please keep wptouch_switch_toggle there, Flush the cache and it should work fine.

Thanks

Matthew Hume

I never remember deleting that. Not sure how it disappeared. Thanks for looking at my screenshots. I will put that there and try this weekend during a scheduled site maintenance time.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error after purchasing any mobile theme pro’ is closed to new replies.