fatal error when try to activate plugin

Home Forums Use Any Fonts fatal error when try to activate plugin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Eliza

My client recently migrated his site to another domain. The plugin was working on the old domain, but when I try to activate the plugin on the new domain I get a fatal error:

Warning: mkdir(): No such file or directory in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas02_data02/40/3420440/html/wp-content/plugins/use-any-font/plugin_interface.php on line 76
    @font-face { font-family: 'horsham-serial'; font-style: normal; src: url('//miguelherrerarealtygroup.com/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/160620054049Horsham-Serial.eot'); src: local('horsham-serial'), url('//miguelherrerarealtygroup.com/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/160620054049Horsham-Serial.eot') format('embedded-opentype'), url('//miguelherrerarealtygroup.com/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/160620054049Horsham-Serial.woff') format('woff'); } body, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p, blockquote, li, a{ font-family: 'horsham-serial' !important; } 
    Warning: fopen(/home/howardraysuarez/public_html/miguelherrerarealtygroup.com/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont//uaf.css): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas02_data02/40/3420440/html/wp-content/plugins/use-any-font/plugin_interface.php on line 197
    Can't open file

How can I resolve this?
    Thanks in advance!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Eliza,

There is permission issue and our plugin is unable to upload font files there.

Can you please make sure you have write permission for /home/howardraysuarez/public_html/miguelherrerarealtygroup.com/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont folder ?

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘fatal error when try to activate plugin’ is closed to new replies.