July 12, 2017 at 5:49 pm #9083
I am trying the “Use Any Font” plugin after the free conversion of a single font. I have some questons about it:
1. I am on localhost now. Can I use the same API key on a live site when I move?
2. What happens to the pages I have developed with this plugin if I remove the plugin?
3. I am not happy with the look of the text using the converted font, can I change the font somehow? I would like to remove it from my system (where do I find it?) and go for converting anothe font – can this be done?
ThanksJuly 15, 2017 at 3:44 am #9094
Here are replies for your queries.
1. Same key will work for live and localhost.
2. If the plugin is removed, the fonts you have assigned will use the default font set by your theme.
3. In that case, you can delete the font from our plugin and add another one of your choice.