Font does not properly display on mobile

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Font does not properly display on mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Winner Jirarayapong

Hi,

I’m using a paid version of “Use Any Fonts” with an API key input and have assigned a font I wish to use. I have set the font up to display only for h1, h2 and h3 and it is displaying very well on Safari, Chrome and Firefox. Unfortunately it doesn’t show up on mobile site as it shows another font which is set up for paragraph.

You can look into my url and compare between PC screen and mobile screen. Any help you can solve this problem, please let me know.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

The font is not working in any system at all. May be your PC have already have that font and it is showing.

There issue here is that your font url (http://lizardune.com/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/170625012727pirulen.woff) is giving 404 Not Found Error. Your server is blocking the font to load.

Can you please keep this in your htaccess file and try ? The above link will not give 404 when the blocked is removed.

<FilesMatch "\.(ttf|otf|eot|woff|css)$">
      <IfModule mod_headers.c>
        Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
      </IfModule>
    </FilesMatch>

If this doesn’t work, please ask your host provider to enable font (woff and eot format) for loading.

Thanks

Austin Dixon

My custom fonts are loading correctly on desktop, but on mobile devices it looks like some (not all) of the text lines are messed up.

Any help would be awesome!

Thanks,
    Austin

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Austin,

I couldn’t replicate such issue here. Here are snapshots in few mobile environment and they look good to me. https://www.browserstack.com/screenshots/f852f0b2be35bddfa430436b948bbda071888d28

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Font does not properly display on mobile’ is closed to new replies.