FONT DOES NOT SHOW UP ON PAGE

Home Forums Use Any Fonts FONT DOES NOT SHOW UP ON PAGE

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    c3medianetwork

I installed the plugin, got the API key, uploaded the font, assigned to H2 but it is not reflecting to any of the H2 on my website.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please send me your site url ? I will check and suggest you the solution.

Thanks

juliana

hi! im building my webpage and is the same for me. its not working.. what have i to do?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Julian,

http://munchia.se/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/170317062348mifuente.woff

The above font path is giving 404 not found. It means that either the file doesn’t exists or you server have blocked it from loading. Can you please keep this in your htaccess file and try ? The above link will not give 404 when the blocked is removed.

<FilesMatch "\.(ttf|otf|eot|woff|css)$">
      <IfModule mod_headers.c>
        Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
      </IfModule>
    </FilesMatch>

If this doesn’t work, please ask your host provider to enable font (woff and eot format) for loading.

Thanks

Sara

I have the same issue. I do not understand the instructions about “htaccess file” Thank you

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Sara,

Please let us know your site url ? We will check and see if you are also having the same issue.

Thanks

juliana

Thanks Dinesh! i dont know so much about codes, im just starting so i dont understand neither what do you mean when you say htaccess file

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Juliana,

Here is one of the article from hostgator to edit the htaccess file. http://support.hostgator.com/articles/how-to-edit-your-htaccess-file

Also, if you have hard time to accomplished this, then please ask your hosting provider to add it for you.

Thanks

juliana

Thank you very much!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Juliana,

Is it working now ?

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘FONT DOES NOT SHOW UP ON PAGE’ is closed to new replies.