May 7, 2016 at 2:50 am #5763
I’ve tried to enable/disable plugin and do some options. Please review my case:
– Use alternative uploader (Need PHP Curl). (Checked). Server testing is OK.
– Use relative path for font (Needed when you have domain mapping). (Checked).
– At my office: It works well (Windows 10).
– But if I use Macbook with Chrome, it does not show as the font I chose.
– At my office: Doesn’t work
– No chance to test in my Macbook
For Safari (Macbook)
– Does not work as well.
My default font is Source Sans Pro. After installing and configuring the plugin, somehow the Safari and Firefox still see the Source Sans Pro, rather than the new font applied.May 8, 2016 at 10:10 am #5768
Can you please send me your site url here ? We will check and try to find the issue.
The topic ‘Font does not work in Firefox’ is closed to new replies.