Font for Title w/o changing menu font

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Font for Title w/o changing menu font

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kelsey

Hi there,
    I uploaded my fonts and found out that by assigning my desired font to hyperlink (a tags) it would change the pages title font (ie. the font over the slide show “Kelsey Greene” however, it would also change the font in the menu as well. I’d like to keep the menu font the same while changing my title font. How can I do this?
    I’m using Flothemes with WordPress
    Thanks!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Kelsey,

You can just use h1.title for your title. Please keep this in custom element box and assign font to it.

Thanks

Kelsey

Thanks for the quick response! I gave that a try but unfortunately it didn’t work.
    Is there anything else that might do the trick?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Kelsey,

Can you please send me the url of the exact page ? And snapshot of the section you are having issue ? May be i suggested you for another section.

Thanks

Kelsey

Sure thing,
    the url is: http://kelseygreene.co/

The area circled in red is the area I would like to change but I want to keep the menu as is. Currently the only way I can change the circled font is by assigning the desired font to hyperlinks (aka 'a tags') however this also changes the menu font which is not the desired outcome

Kelsey

Untitled

Sorry, I’m not sure if the link to the photo works? but here’s another link to it so you can see what I’m referring to

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Kelsey,

Please keep this in your custom element box and assign font to it.

.logo .logo-text

This should fix your issue.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Font for Title w/o changing menu font’ is closed to new replies.