Font italicized everywhere in Divi Builder

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Font italicized everywhere in Divi Builder

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Verna

Hi, Contacting you after Divi tech support response to my query as to why my font family is all italicized on the web site I’m developing using Divi Builder. I’m only trying to use one font family, Palatino Sans Informal and have that via fonts.com aka Monotype Library Subscription. I downloaded my self-hosting kit from their site.

But their kit includes *many* file types not supported by Use Any Font. When I discovered that I painstakingly separated the files so the file types I could upload via Use Any Fonts were all in one folder. Through trial and error I discovered that not even the woff2 files in their kit are acceptable. I uploaded the font family and set it as default for everything (I thought, though may have missed some per Divi tech response).

I’m only still tweaking my first page but its clear that wherever there is text translated through Divi the text is italicized. There was only one case where I intentionally italicized something and there the italics are just more pronounced.

I’m clueless about coding so must rely on you tech types. When I put this to Divid the response was:

There is a CSS added on your site:
    http://rainfalltogroundwater.net/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/uaf.css?ver=1510074307

It am not sure who is adding it, may be a plugin doing it if you have not manually added it somwehere.
    It has a font family that is applying on almost all html tags.
    Please disable plugins one by one and check.
    Thanks

OK, so I believe it may be via that code, but I do want to use my font family and *hope* Use Any Fonts can deliver on that, including support. I have no idea whether not uploading all the font files in my Monotype Library self-hosting kit could be the problem. It would be easiest to attach screen shots, but since I can’t do that here, following are a few of the file names/types included in my kit that I could not upload via Use Any Fonts: 1b719fa9-8c15-4d59-86dd-7939ae9b9080.woff2 , 2bf77c34-9166-44ee-918c-822f1bb518b0.eot , 2dbcd248-2596-4e22-9fa8-a9e2ac748496.woff2 , 3ae5da91-a81a-4c85-8b85-b388abc02063.eot . . . etc. There are also svg files, but I can see they are different.

I do hope you can advise on this. Thanks in advance!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Verna,

Those things are not assign automatically. You might have assign it from our font assign section. Please delete the assign you have done and it should remove it. The font assign section is below the font upload section.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Font italicized everywhere in Divi Builder’ is closed to new replies.