Font not displaying

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Font not displaying

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lyn

I want to display the font called “Squealer” on my development site. I had no trouble with installing the Use Any Font plugin, the API key or assigning the font. I’m using the Divi builder and the font is assigned, is selectable and displays in my Macbook pro laptop screen (Safari) just fine. However, the font is defaulting to Times New Roman on Firefox, Chrome and my client’s Mac, even though he’s using Safari.

Can you please help me with this? I sent a private email but got no response. I’ll have to set up a temporary password for you to see the development site and am glad to do that through a private email.

Thank you.

Best regards,
    Lyn

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Lyn,

Any chance you can allow me to check the site ? Since it is not available for me, i am unable to find the issue.

Thanks

Lyn

Hi Nness,

I will set up a temporary login for you at http://www.lcrockstx.com. As soon as I get your response with your email I can set up the login. Unfortunately, the hosting company Blue Host seems to have the placeholder page coming up instead of the development site page. I can’t see the page either unless I log in.

I really appreciate your help.

Thank you so much.

Lyn Blair

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Lyn,

Haven’t got any email yet. Can you please make sure you sent it to dnesscarkey (AATT) gmail (d00t) com ?

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Font not displaying’ is closed to new replies.