font not displaying on safari

Home Forums Use Any Fonts font not displaying on safari

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Karl S

Hi folks,

this is the first time I’ve had a problem with this plugin on Safari (usually it’s Edge), one font on my site just doesn’t seem to show properly on my site in Safari.

On my menu the items don’t show at all, and on 90% of the buttons throughout the site, they don’t show. Any ideas?

At the moment the site is behind a coming soon and can be accessed via this link:
    http://www.finecompany.co.uk/development101

Any help would be greatly received.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Karl,

I can see many fonts there. Can you let me know the font name that is having issue ?

Also, is the issue in safari or IE Edge ?

Thanks

Karl

Hi Dinesh,

The font that’s having issues is: proxima-sans-black

if you head to the homepage you’ll see three buttons under the three main columns the button uses the above font with the text “read more”, it shows on Firefox and Chrome, but not safari (forgetting Edge for the moment).

Another instance of this is (also on the homepage) is the news section on the right, the titles of the posts use the above font but don’t display on safari.

What’s weird is the font works in some places on the site (homepage font under video image is proxima-sans-black.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks

KS

Karl

Any luck with this Dinesh?

T Bernardi

Facing same issue here. Font is not displayed on Safari (and that includes IOS devices, ipads and iphones).

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Karl,

This is what i see in safari here. Isn’t this what we wanted http://imgur.com/ah4X4fD ?

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi T Bernardi,

Can you please send me your site url ? Will help us to test it.

Thanks

Karl

I’ve had to use a different font until we can get this fixed. So it still doesn’t work.

Cheers

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Karl,

In that case, can you please send me your font files at dnesscarkey (ATT) gmail (Dot) com ? We will check this in our demo server and let you know.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘font not displaying on safari’ is closed to new replies.