Font not showing letters \"st\" when together

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Font not showing letters \"st\" when together

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Chuck

Hello,
    For some reason any word with the letters “st” together will not show on the site.

Examples: “most” appears on the site as “mo”, “honestly” shows on the site as “honely”, “adjusted” shows on the site as “adjued”.

When I de-activate the plugin it works fine, when I re-activate the plugin the “st” goes away again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chuck

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Chuck,

Strange. Never ran into such issue before.

Can you please send me your site url activating the plugin ?

Thanks

Chuck

Sorry, the form asked for my website so I thought it would be attached to my message.

It’s http://www.livandleen.com

The support member from my theme said they don’t see the issue when they view my site. But when I deactivate the plugin or change the font the problem goes away. Its only when I use “Ridley” font, which is what my wife wants of course.

I have emptied my cache and all that but the problem keeps happening.

let me know if you have any ideas on how to fix it.

Thanks,
    Chuck

Chuck

Also, when I pull the site up on my wife’s computer and on my phone I see the same thing. We are using Apple computers and iPhone, could this be a mac compatibility issue? Are you using a PC or Mac?

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Chuck,

We do use windows here. However, using online browser service i have tested in all versions of mac and they looks fine. I think there must be some issue in your end.

You can check those snapshot here. Tested in around 15 browser most of them are mac
    https://www.browserstack.com/screenshots/5b6b6264920d9cff8a65cdfe86ce9ddbf1ec38a6

Thanks

Chuck

Thank you for looking into it.

If you look at the screenshots you sent me, over half of them are still having this issue.

The easiest wat to spot it is to look at the last sentence in the first paragraph.

The line shows up as “mo well adjued” instead of “most well adjusted”

You can also look at the Newsletter sign up box. It appears as “Fir Name” instead of “first name”.

Please let me know if you see what I am talking about.

Thanks,
    Chuck

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Chuck,

Found it now. Can you send me your font file at dnesscarkey (@TT) gmail (d00t) com ?

I will test with our demo server here.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Font not showing letters \"st\" when together’ is closed to new replies.