font not uploading

Home Forums Use Any Fonts font not uploading

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    NFox

Hi
    I can’t seem to upload any fonts (I use the latest version of the plugin). When I select my font and hit the Upload button it refreshes the page but no uploaded fonts appear. Can you help?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please enable PHP uploader from additional settings and try again ?

Thanks

NFox

Hi
    I waited a few days and tried to upload again. Now I get an error “API key doesn’t exist on our server”? This is weird because I donated and the code shows as “Active”

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please make sure the key you are using is Premium key ? Or please do send us your wp-admin details, API key and font file at dnesscarkey (AATT) gmail (D00T) com. We will check and try to fix it from here.

Thanks

Corey

I’m getting the same message about the api not existing on your server. I have a premium key.

~ Corey

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Corey,

Can you please make sure the key you are using is premium key ? If it is premium key, can you please send us your API key at dnessscarkey (AATT) gmail (DOOT) com ? We will check it here and let you know.

Thanks

Clemence

Hi,

I bought a key last week for a wordpress site. This site doesn’t exist anymore. I created a new one and try to upload a font with the API key i bought for the first site. It is not working. I have the latest version of wordpress, of your plugin and the same font that did work on the first site with the API key i bought.
    Is it because the API is working for only 1 site ?

I’m sorry i’m french i don’t know if my english is good enough for you to understand my situation.

Thanks a lot for your help !

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please make sure the key you are using is the premium and not lite key ? Or can you please send us the Key at dnesscarkey (AATT) gmail (DOOT) com ? We will check it and let you know.

Thanks

Derek Gruenthaler

I am trying to upload the Goudy Bold font to this website and another. I have previously been able to upload the font to 3 other websites, but when I try on these two sites, I get an error that says ” Please enter a value with a valid mimetype.” As I said, I have uploaded this same font to 3 other sites before, but for some reason, it won’t upload to these 2 sites.

Nathan Blair

I’m also getting the “Please enter a value with a valid mimetype” error. Is there a fix for this?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

We had remove the validation from 4.5.1 and such msg shouldn’t appear. However to check this into details, can you please send us your wp-admin details and dnesscarkey (AATT) gmail (DOT) com ? We will try to find the cause and send the solution for it.

Thanks

NFox

Thanks for getting back to me, I see I’m not alone…I paid for the plugin and now it doesn’t like the API key for some reason. I will send you my login details so you can check it.
    Thanks!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Nfox,

Waiting for your login details. I am desperate to check this issue and fixed it.

Thanks

NFox

Hi
    I tried to email you but yahoo mail won’t send the message for some reason. I’m going to paste my code in here next to my email address so it’s not visible. Please feel free to use my email to respond
    Thank you!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Nfox,

I have sent you an email.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘font not uploading’ is closed to new replies.