Font Not working on mobile devices, slider revolution

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Font Not working on mobile devices, slider revolution

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    chelseypie21

hi,

My font is called ancient geek, and i am using it in slider revolution. Everything looks fine when i am previewing it, but does not work on mobile devices. it switches to something generic like arial.

does this mean the font is not compatible with mobile devices or slider revolution?help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

I checked your site here and don’t find any issue for it not working in mobile. Can you please let me know in which mobile device you are having the issue ?

Thanks

chelseypie21

hi, my personal phone is an LG V10. Granted, it is the worst phone i have ever owned… Do you mean that you can see the ancient geek font on my homepage slider? thanks,

chelsey

chelseypie21

i forgot to mention that the initial header of the website is a picture logo made in a different program, not with the plug in. i did try to use the font plug in on other headers on the page with no problems, i just used something else because it was too “busy”. the question is specifically directed towards slider revolution, mobile.

thanks,

chelsey

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

I think i found the issue. Actually it is not mobile problem. I found that you have used the class ancient geek. But your font name is actually ancient-geek (You have dash in middle). Please use it and it should fix the issue.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Font Not working on mobile devices, slider revolution’ is closed to new replies.