Font size and weight

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Font size and weight

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gwen Katz

First: How can I make the font bold face? I know my font can do bold face, but “font-weight: bold” makes everything go back to the default font (but bold face).

Second: Can I use this plugin to change the font size of my menu and widget headers (and only those)?

Third: How can I apply this to my menu? “li a span” doesn’t work. “li a” works but also applies it to all the other link lists, like the recent post links.

My theme is Mixr, if that helps.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Gwen,

I think you have a the bold version of the font file. Can you please try uploading it and assign the bold version where font weight bold is needed ?

Our plugin is just the font embed and assign, so you need to changes your css files to change the font size for those section.

Regarding the menu, can you please send me your site url ? I will check the site here and let you know the custom element to assign font for.

Thanks

Gwen Katz

Thanks for the reply. My site is http://gwenckatz.com/, but it isn’t live yet. I’m not going to launch it live until I work out the formatting problem.

I don’t have a bold version of the font file; it’s just a single .ttf file.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Gwen,

Sorry for the late reply as i was in vacation. I just checked your site url here and found they are already bold. Seems like you have already fixed it.

Thanks

Dianne

Hi…this site has been “managed” by one of my fellow members. I set it up two years ago and moved on last year. I’m updating for an event and am concerned that we missed an update because the font for every letter on every page is bold! And, I used <> coding to bold the areas I wanted bold.

Thanks for your direction…

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Dianne,

Can you please send me your site url and the snapshot of the section where you are having the issue ? I tried checking your url posted in the form but it is not correct. Can you please send me the working url ?

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Font size and weight’ is closed to new replies.