font will not upload

Home Forums Use Any Fonts font will not upload

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David Silvester

I have a particular font I was using. I recently realized it was only displaying the font if the local computer already had the font installed.

As a start to troubleshooting I uninstalled the font from Use any Fonts, and now when I try to install any font, nothing happens – I can upload it and it says its uploading, then the page refreshes and the font list is empty.

Any ideas?

thanks

Dave

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi David,

Can you make sure the font format you are using is ttf or otf format ? Also, do you get any error message.

You may also try enabling PHP uploader from additional settings page.

Thanks

David Silvester

Hi,thanks.The font is in TTF format.
    I did not notice this before, but after I select the font file, add a name for the font and then click on upload, the page refreshes and I get the following message at the top of the page:

Convert Response is Empty

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi David,

Can you please enable PHP uploader from additional settings and try again ?

Thanks

David Silvester

I tried that and it said that I had no more conversions left with free version.
    I have now made a donation and got an unlimited activation key.
    Tried again with PHP upload enabled and it has worked.

Also, I checked and now the font is displaying even though I dont have it installed on my PC so looks like everything is resolved.

Thanks a lot for your help.
    Dave

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi David,

Glad it is fine for you now. And would like to thank you for your contribution. It will definitely help us for better support and continuous development of the plugin.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘font will not upload’ is closed to new replies.