Fonts assigned are not effective

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Fonts assigned are not effective

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mario

Hello,

I’ve uploaded and assigned fonts a couple of months ago and everything was working properly.

Then, I don’t really know what happened, the fonts weren’t working anymore, so I’ve tried to upload them once again and it works, but when I try to assign them, they don’t work.
    the website is http://www.omodeisrl.it and now Helvetica Neue Bold condensed font is assigned to all, but as you can see it’s not effective and it takes a different type of Helvetica Font.
    Sorry, I’m just a beginner with this matters.. Thx to support!

Mario

Please, would you help me with that?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Mario,

Seems like you have recent changes in your server settings. When trying to loading our css file where font information resides, it is giving 404 not found error. http://www.omodeisrl.it/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/uaf.css?ver=1441796653

Can you please talk with your host and ask them to fix this ? Once this link works, your font should work fine.

Thanks

Mario

Hi Dinesh,

many thanks for your help.

I’m going to contact the host.

Best regards.

Mario

Dear Dinesh,

I got in contact with the host, they said no changes of setting in server side.

How can I proceed?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Mario,

Do you have any security plugins ? Can you please ask them why this url is not working http://www.omodeisrl.it/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/uaf.css?ver=1441796653.

Also, can you please make sure you have uaf.css file in this folder wp-content/uploads/useanyfont ?

Thanks

Mario

Dear Dinesh,

first of all, I’d like to apologise because I’m just a beginner and probably I’m not making your support to me easy, sorry about that.

I’ve checked in file manager in the settings panel of my website, on host page.

I’ve found uaf.admin.css containing:

table.uaf_form td{ border:none !important;}
    table.uaf_form td label.error{ color:#900; padding-left:5px;}
    span.active_key{ padding-left:50px; font-weight:bold; color:#060;}
    #server_status{text-align:center; font-size:14px;-webkit-border-radius: 3px;border-radius: 3px; text-transform:capitalize; padding:5px; margin-bottom:10px;}
    #server_status.test_successfull{ background-color:#090; color:#fff; }
    #server_status.test_error{ background-color:#900; color:#fff; }
    .uaf_test_msg{ font-size:11px; padding-bottom:10px; color:#454545;}
    ul.uaf_list{ list-style-type:square;margin-left: 2em;}

#font_upload_message.ok{ background:#060 url(../images/ajax-loader.gif) no-repeat 5px center; color:#fff; padding:5px 10px; border:none; margin:5px 0px;-webkit-border-radius: 3px;border-radius: 3px; padding-left:40px;}
    #font_upload_message.error{background:#900; color:#fff;padding:5px 10px; border:none;margin:5px 0px;-webkit-border-radius: 3px;border-radius: 3px;}

Then, I also found uaf.css, which is totaly empty.

Waiting for your instructions,
    thanks.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Mario,

Haven’t you uploaded any font ? uaf.css shouldn’t be empty if you have uploaded the font.

Thanks

Mario

Dear Dinesh,

that’s what I also thought.. Yes, I did uploaded fonts (3 different types of Helvetica).

So, I guess the problem is actually on uploading process, so I’m going to try again, deleting uploaded fonts and uploading them again.

I’ll update.

Thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Fonts assigned are not effective’ is closed to new replies.