Fonts don't work anymore

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Fonts don't work anymore

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Heidi

Hello,
    I’ve been using this plugin for a few months and it’s been great, but I just updated WordPress a couple of days ago and a few other things that needed updates (can’t remember if Use Any Font was one of them), and now most of my added fonts don’t work! I’ve uninstalled them and re-added them and they still don’t work, and I even tried adding new ones and they won’t work either. They upload fine, and in the WordPress editor when you’re typing text and select which text you want in the drop down box they are all there, but they just won’t work when I select the text to change it to those fonts.
    Any ideas to fix this?
    Thanks!
    Heidi

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Heidi,

Any chance you can send me your site url ? I can check better with it.

Thanks

Heidi

Hi Dinesh,
    Thanks for your reply, it’s heidibrockmann.com
    Thank you 🙂
    Heidi

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Heidi,

I can see the font working fine in your site. Please make sure it is not cache issue there.

If it is still not working, please kindly send me snapshot of the section. This will help rectify it.

Thanks

Heidi

Hi Dinesh!
    Thanks so much for looking into that for me, I really appreciate it! After you said that I realised it’s probably because I just added the plugin ‘W3 Total Cache’, and the fonts aren’t showing in my Chrome browser. After you said you could see the fonts working, I checked in Safari and you’re right, they work there.
    I know this may not be your area of expertise, but do you happen to know how I could fix this issue so they work on all browsers? Do you have any knowledge of W3 Total Cache?
    Thank you!
    Heidi

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Heidi,

Cache is not a big issue at all here. Just flush you cache and it should work fine.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Fonts don't work anymore’ is closed to new replies.