Fonts not converting in WordPress theme Brasserie

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Fonts not converting in WordPress theme Brasserie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cara

I added Any Font plug in, followed instructions for API key, adding fonts, assigning fonts. Assigned font “Daniel” to H1-H6 in WordPress theme Brasserie. When in customize theme, changing the Headers font to any font in the list results in “Daniel” font occasionally, but inconsistently, showing up in the site preview window. However, after saving and publishing, the font “Daniel” does not show up on the live site. Thanks for any help you can provide. Website: http://www.duespaghetti.comBar

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Cara,

Actually our fonts are working there. But seems like your theme has set Coming Soon font there and it has been marked important. So here our plugin is unable to overwrite it. Can you please remove the font assign from your theme ?

Thanks

Cara

Thanks for your reply. When customizing the theme, there is a “Typography” option. However, I must select one of their fonts. Is there something different I should be doing to remove the font assign from my theme?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Cara,

Actually it depends upon the theme so don’t have much idea about it. However, i can suggest you another solution. Remove the font assign and use this in custom element box and assign font to it.

#wrap h1, #wrap h2, #wrap h3, #wrap h4, #wrap h5

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Fonts not converting in WordPress theme Brasserie’ is closed to new replies.