Fonts Not Working At All

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Fonts Not Working At All

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matthew

Hello, I had the plugin working perfectly fine with all 3 fonts uploaded to the testing/development server (dev2.nerdclients.com/boots) and when I transferred the site over (bootsandhearts.com) the fonts stopped working and subbed in Times New Roman all over the site.
    For a quick fix I’ve had to replace the site headers with graphics and revert back to the theme’s default font.
    Can you help and get this issue resolved please?
    I currently have the plug-in deactivated so the default font (close to their branding font) is usable.

Thanks!

Matthew

Hello!? I purchased your plugin and if there is a problem after migrating a site I would like a little help resolving the issue please and thank you. The rest of your support forums are updated every few hours; why is my request being ignored?

I have migrated a website which worked perfectly with your plug-in and 3 fonts from a development server onto a hosting platform and I reactivated the licence there (like I have done numerous times before) only this time the plug-in failed to implement the fonts.

See my post previously for the info… my client isn’t very happy and as a result I’m not very happy with the service I’m receiving from my FIRST support inquiry–makes me wonder if I’ll be recommending this plug-in to other developers in the future since my inquiry goes unanswered for almost a week.

I would appreciate a response since like I said, the other forums are updated almost every 2 hours and I’ve been waiting for 5 days +.

Any help is appreciated.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Matthew,

I am so sorry for the delay. Regarding your issue, i found that all of the fonts that were uploaded using our plugin is giving 404 not found error. These are the font path that is giving 404 error.

http://bootsandhearts.com/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/171109032218ziggurat.woff

http://bootsandhearts.com/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/171109032408Champion-Fly-Weight.woff

http://bootsandhearts.com/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/171109032447Brandon-Regular.woff

So here might be 2 cause for this. Either the font was not transferred after the move. In that case, you can delete and re-upload the font.

Or the font file exists, but your server is blocking to load the font. Can you please keep this in your htaccess file and try ? The above link will not give 404 when the blocked is removed.

<FilesMatch "\.(ttf|otf|eot|woff|css)$">
      <IfModule mod_headers.c>
        Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
      </IfModule>
    </FilesMatch>

If this doesn’t work, please ask your host provider to enable font (woff and eot format) for loading.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Fonts Not Working At All’ is closed to new replies.