Fonts not working on ipad etc

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Fonts not working on ipad etc

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Melissa Biggs

Hi there,
    the plugin is great except that the fonts wont display on IOS (and I suspect on other platforms). Is this to do with the file format of the font I uploaded? I can;t seem to upload more than one version of the font (as in, ttf, otf, woff etc) to the same font. I have installed all of the versions on my host server thing. How can I fix this?
    Melissa

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Melissa,

The required font formats are converted by plugin itself. Can you send me your site url ? I will check here and let you know.

Thanks

abby

hi –
    I’m having the same issue with this site. All looks great on desktops, but the fonts aren’t loading on ipads.
    Can you help?
    thanks –
    A.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Abby,

Can you please send me your site url ?

Thanks

jonathan

I am having this same issue- i have tried this on chrome, safari and mercury browsers. i am using iphone 6, version 8.1 and 8.1.2. however, the iphone 5 version 7.1.1 shows fine. I have bulleted text on the top of my site, and when it starts to load, i can see them, then as the site loading progresses, it disappears.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Jonathan,

Can you please send the site url ? And which browser and OS, you are having issue ?

Thanks

jonathan

http://drsmartphonesdallas.com- like i said in the post, i have the issue on iOS 8.1 and 8.1.2 on iphone 6. all browsers including safari, chrome, mercury and dolphin are having the issue. Android does not have this issue. I disabled the plugin and changed the font to a standard one in the theme I am using (highend by HB). I will change the text in the orange bottom copyright bar to test using your plugin for you to verify. should say 2015 DR Smartphones Dallas

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Jonathan,

I even don’t think it is working in other browsers.

The copyright section is using Trebuchet MS,Geneva font currently. This is how it looks like here in Firefox. http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/719/9121085726.jpg

Thanks

jonathan

yes, i had to change it back to trebuchet so that i could see it. i will change it back to use your plugin if you could verify. please, this is very urgent.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Jonathan,

Please change it and let us know.

Thanks

jonathan

I already changed it back- can you follow up on this now?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Jonathan,

I checked it in Safari in Ios8. And the copyright section is identical to what it shows in firefox.

If you still have a doubt, please do send me your font file at dnesscarkey (@) gmail (dot) com, i will check it here in our demo server.

Thanks

Lieke

Same problem here. How can I fix this? The website is still in maintenance mode.
    The font works perfectly on normal computers, but not on an Ipad.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Leike,

Any chance i can see your site ? That will help me to know better about your problem.

Thanks

Tori Thomas

I’m having the same issue. The font isn’t appearing on mobile or tablet versions of the site.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Fonts not working on ipad etc’ is closed to new replies.