Headers error
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stu Davies

Hi,
    Plugin works great but everytime I change my page and hit ‘Update’, I get the following error:
    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home1/safety11/beststairliftcompany.reviews/wp-content/plugins/jquery-validation-for-contact-form-7-pro/jquery-validation-for-contact-form-7-pro.php:72) in /home1/safety11/beststairliftcompany.reviews/wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/builder/functions.php on line 1954

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home1/safety11/beststairliftcompany.reviews/wp-content/plugins/jquery-validation-for-contact-form-7-pro/jquery-validation-for-contact-form-7-pro.php:72) in /home1/safety11/beststairliftcompany.reviews/wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/builder/functions.php on line 1956

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home1/safety11/beststairliftcompany.reviews/wp-content/plugins/jquery-validation-for-contact-form-7-pro/jquery-validation-for-contact-form-7-pro.php:72) in /home1/safety11/beststairliftcompany.reviews/wp-admin/post.php on line 197

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home1/safety11/beststairliftcompany.reviews/wp-content/plugins/jquery-validation-for-contact-form-7-pro/jquery-validation-for-contact-form-7-pro.php:72) in /home1/safety11/beststairliftcompany.reviews/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1210

If I just go to my admn area everything works fine, but obviously something is not quite right. Can you have a look please?
    Thanks!

Stu Davies

Another update – this seems to be a clash with the Table of Contnts plugin I have: ‘Table of Contents Plus’ by Michael Tran

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Stu,

Please deactivate the plugin for now and update other plugins. After that you can activate our plugin.

I will check this issue in detail asap and send the possible fixes.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Headers error’ is closed to new replies.