I can't get it to work properly

Home Forums Use Any Fonts I can't get it to work properly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chris

Hey,

I’m having a lot of problems with this, I just can’t get it to work.

I just bought a new font family, and I’ve uploaded them to Use Any Font, there are 2 font types in total. Then I tried to assign the fonts. I get different results depending on which ones I assign. If I assign the headings, then that works, but if I assign anything else, then nothing works and all fonts on the website change to a generic Arial type font.

I want to change all headings to this font, and also one the homepage, the menu buttons ‘Home’ ‘Categories’ ‘About’ ‘Contact’ and also the ‘Subscribe’ button in the top left. I can’t get these to change.

If I assign the font to all elements that Use Any Font suggests, then the font changes on the whole website, including the wordpress console, and I’m unable to change the font anywhere on the website unless I remove the font from the Use Any Font servers.

Also on the Add New Post section,the fonts appear in the font family pull down box, but they aren’t that font, they are some generic Arial font.

I’m completely confused by this, I hope you can help. I don’t understand why it’s so hard to change a font on wordpress.

My site: http://www.chippybuzz.com

Thanks

Chris

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the delay reply due to extended weekend here.

Actually it shouldn’t be that hard. May your theme has some font assigned and our plugin is unable to overwrite it.

Any chance you can send me your site url and wp-admin details at dnesscarkey (AATT) gmail (D00T) com ? I will try to setup this for you. Please do send this thread url as well.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘I can't get it to work properly’ is closed to new replies.