Issue using with Any Mobile Theme Switcher

Home Forums Any Mobile Theme Switcher Issue using with Any Mobile Theme Switcher

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Approsoft

Hi,
    We are using your plugin (Any Mobile Theme Switcher). That is working fine with logged in user. If we try this without logged in then its not switching the site. Please help me out to how we can fix this issue.
    Best Regards.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you using any sort of cache plugin ? Our Pro version of plugin only works with W3 Total cache.

Thanks

Ben

Hello Dinesh,
    Thanks for your reply. I am using the free version currently. I have the same thing tested elsewhere. Could php version 5.4 be a problem with your plugin?

The site it works on, the server is running php version 5.6. The one it fails on is running 5.4. Its a cloned site, and there is no other discernible difference, except for the php version.

Thanks,
    Ben

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Ben,

PHP version with 5.4 and 5.6 shouldn’t make much difference. May be some other server configuration there might be making the issue. Is there any inbuilt cache in your server ?

Thanks

Ben

I disabled any caching. The same theme twenty fifteen works as the active theme, and the menu is just fine when looked at in mobile. Only after setting it to the mobile theme via the plugin does the menu on twenty fifteen fail.

Again, this is only true on this server, a shared bluehost server with php 5.4. The server it works on is hostmonster(also bluehost) and running php 5.6.

I can’t see anything, unless the mobile theme inherits something from the active theme as a requirement, OR php is the issue.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Ben,

Can you please send me your wp-admin details at dnesscarkey (AATT) gmail (D00t) com ? I will check and try to find the cause of it.

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please send me your msg here again ? It somehow got removed.

Thanks

Ben

I resolved my problem. It was a very specific combination of a custom active theme, menu css class name, and twenty-fifteen mobile menu js/css issue. Its not something your plugin created, nor could an edit to your plugin resolve this.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue using with Any Mobile Theme Switcher’ is closed to new replies.