JavaScript Typo
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Micah

There is a JavaScript typo causing errors on every page on line 254 of jquery.jvcf7_validation.js

IS:
    jQuery('form.wpcf7-form<strong>"</strong>').each(function(){

SHOULD BE:
    jQuery('form.wpcf7-form').each(function(){

Micah

I was trying to emphasize the quote mark next to the apostraphe…

Is:
    jQuery('form.wpcf7-form"').each(function(){

Should Be:
    jQuery('form.wpcf7-form').each(function(){

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Thanks Micah,

I will fix this and send the release soon.

AnnMarie

Is there any update on this? My forms are not going to the thank you page as I need it to.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

The above mention error has been fixed with the latest release. But i have no idea about the thank you page.

Can you please let me know in details ?

Thanks

Sam Mullen

Hi, I just updated and the typo’s still there in line 262, form.wpcf7-form” should be form.wpcf7-form

keep up the good work!

Cleo

– hi! i’ve been a longtime lukrer of your blog but have never commented. i just adore this post! and i have to say i love your blogs quiet elegance and your bravery at being honest. i think too many other blogs are too busy and fluffy. yours feels like a pair of really pretty, comfy slippers to me. i mean that as a compliment.

Madhu

hello there and thanks for your iootrmanifn – I have certainly picked up something new from proper here. I did on the other hand experience some technical points the usage of this site, as I skilled to reload the website many occasions prior to I may get it to load properly. I have been brooding about in case your web host is OK? No longer that I am complaining, but slow loading instances instances will often impact your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and ***********|advertising|advertising|advertising and *********** with Adwords. Anyway I am including this RSS to my email and can glance out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this once more very soon..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘JavaScript Typo’ is closed to new replies.