Menu Navigation

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Menu Navigation

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Dinesh
    Keymaster

It was a cache issues. It has been resolved.

Helge

It doesn’t work on #menu-topmenu li. I have assigned the font to #menu-topmenu li, have deleted the cache several times, activated and deactivated the plugin but it doesn’t work.

Funny thing is, that Safari seems to substitute the given font with something like Arial or so. But in Firefox I get no results. No clue what to do! B-(

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Can you send me your site url ? May be your menu elements are different.

Thanks

Helge

Dinesh, thanks for your fast reply.
    URL: http://www.lobbydermitte.at/web/

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Helge,

You settings seems alright. But the font is recognized properly. Can you send me the font file at dnesskarki(at)gmail(dot)com. I want to test here.

Thanks

Tim

I tried plugging both of these into the custom CS box, along with my chosen font:

.menu li a

#menu li a

But it won’t take online. What am I doing wrong? I’m a novice, but is there a workaround to get my font into the main nav without just checking the hyperlink box?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Please send us your site url.

Thanks

Noel

Hi

I’m also trying to change the font for the main navigation menu. I’m not great with wordpress but if I knew which file to edit and saw an example of the relevant code before and after edition, then I should be able to manage it.

Brilliant plugin btw.

Any assistance would be hugely appreciated.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

The menu elements can be different based on your theme. So can you send me you URL ? So that i can check for you ? Thanks

Noel

The site is http://www.seahorseatlantic.ie/testing and I am trying to get the navigation menu to be the same as the font used on the ‘Kelp Care Lifecycle’ page

Thank you

Noel

I am trying to achieve the H1 font styling for the menu, not the paragraph text styling

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Please use this custom element and everything should work fine.

art-hmenu li a

Thanks

Noel

Hi

I put ‘art-hmenu li a’ in the Custom Elements, it changed the vertical navigation menu but not to the specified font. I used Artisteer to generate my WordPress theme, would this make any difference to the required custom element?

Here is what I have anyfont assigned to, if this is any help.
    1 Clarendon Bold p, li, a Delete
    2 Handsean h6 Delete
    3 Hotel Coral Essex body, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 Delete
    4 Hotel Coral Essex art-hmenu li a Delete

Thank you for your replies to my questions, they are appreciated.

Sandy

I downloaded this app to change the menu items to the same font as the header. I am sure I must be missing something… It seems to work in Chrome, and it sort of works in IE (It changes the layout of the menu bar), and not at all in Firefox. The url is http://www.elsewhereworld.com… I downloaded the free version, but if it works, I will definitely upgrade to the paid version! Any help would be appreciated!!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

@Noel : Can you provide me your site link ? That will help us more. Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • The topic ‘Menu Navigation’ is closed to new replies.