Newbie can't get fonts into theme

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Newbie can't get fonts into theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Vickie

Hello Helpful Folks,
    I installed the plugin “Use Any Font” and I can see it on my dashboard. I have an activation key and have assigned the font to all of the body, h1, h2 etc. I cannot figure out how to actually get the font to appear anywhere in my theme. I have tried ad-nauseum to go into the theme settings to find and change the font from the ones provided by the theme, but it does not appear in the list.
    Please know that I am new to WordPress (x 2 days) and do not know much about programming, code, etc. So please make your response as idiot proof as possible. Most of the forum posts I have read on several topics are too technical for me. Dammit Jim, I’m a teacher not a a programmer!
    Thanks,
    Vickie

Dinesh
    Keymaster

You need to select the body tag and can select all the tags available there.

This should work with the entire site. If the problem still exists please do send me your site url. I will rectify it and let you know.

Thanks

Vickie

Dinesh,
    Thanks for the reply. I’m sorry to sound so dumb, but I really have no idea what you are talking about. Where in the dashboard do I click to find the thing I’m supposed to change? Under Appearance/Editor? If so what next? Under Settings? (I tried that). Thanks.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Its fine Vickie. Sounds hard when you are not used to of it.

You can go to Settings > Use Any Font. And from Font Assign section you can select your uploaded font and all those elements.

Thanks

Vickie

Ok. So I’m on the right track, it seems. I went into Settings>Use Any Font. I uploaded the font and, and I think I have “assigned” the font (to just the body). However, I cannot figure out how to make it appear on my actual page from there.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Can you please re-asign them in all the elements ?

Vickie

Ok. It worked! I cannot select the font from a list in the appearance menu of the Dashboard, but my font appears as I need it to. Thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Newbie can't get fonts into theme’ is closed to new replies.