Only works when logged in to wp-admin

Home Forums Any Mobile Theme Switcher Only works when logged in to wp-admin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tony V

Now for some reason it only shows the forced mobile theme I chose (using the plugin) when you’re logged in. I could be logged in to my website on my phone and everything shows up how it was and expect it to, but now for some reason if I log out, it shows the desktop theme, not the forced theme I set using your plugin.

I really would love some help on this as I have no idea what the issue is or could be. I have tens of thousands of readers a day and we’ve had quite a few e-mails (complaints) from readers asking why we changed our mobile theme and that’s it’s not anywhere near as visually appealing as it was before (when the plugin was working). We are in the process of finding a top notch theme that is mobile friendly, but until then, this is what I have to do.

Thanks guys!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Tony,

Can you send me your site url ? And also the snapshot of both working and not working mobile theme ?

Thanks

Tony

Dinesh I apologize I just created another thread for this exact same issue. I don’t even remember posting this the first time….the website is TheLocalMiami.com and I can certainly give you the wp-admin login information to you so you can see what’s going on because I have no idea what I’m looking for.

I have the 2014 theme for mobile (well supposed to anyway). It shows up fine when I’m logged in (or anyone else is logged in) but as soon as you log out it shows the desktop version again. I don’t get it.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please do send us the denials at dnesscarkey (aaTT) gmail (d00t) com. I will check and let you know.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Only works when logged in to wp-admin’ is closed to new replies.