Other Computers Do Not Display Font

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Other Computers Do Not Display Font

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Alex Cruz

Hello, the font installed on our site does not display on other computers.

I reinstalled the font. Placed it as H1 and it works on my Mac. I try it on my phone and other computers and it does not work.

Ideas why this could be?

Alex

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

Please do send me your site url. I will check and try to find the issue.

Thanks

Write Sketch &

Hi Dinesh,
    I have the same problem. The plugin works on my mac, but if I change device (Pc or Android) it stops to work.
    Can I do anything?

My site URL is http://www.writesketchand.com/

Thanks!

Alex Cruz

Hey Dinesh, my site is here: stlmarketers.com

The h1 is the one using the font. The buttons on the home page should have Playlist Caps font.

Thanks,

Alex

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Write Sketch,

Did you recently moved your site ? If so, can you please deactivate the plugin and reactivate it again ?

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

Have you recently deactivated our plugin ? So far i can’t see our plugin css in front page. Can you please enable and let us know ?

Thanks

Alex Cruz

Hey Dinesh,

We do have the plugin installed and it is active. The font is also showing up on my mac. Why do you think this is?

Alex

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

Still i can’t see the our plugin css file. There is chance that you have installed that font in your mac and it is showing using the local font file. But not in other devices.

Can you please send me the list of your plugins ? Specially, cache, optimized and security based.

Thanks

Amanda

I’m also having this issue. I’ve deactivated, deleted, reinstalled…and still not having much luck. ::sigh:: Haha!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Amanda,

The font url http://redbankrehearsal.com/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/170906075601Langdon.woff is giving 404 error. Can you please make sure the font file is in the above location ? If it is there please keep this in your htaccess file and try ? The above link will not give 404 when the blocked is removed.

<FilesMatch "\.(ttf|otf|eot|woff|css)$">
      <IfModule mod_headers.c>
        Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
      </IfModule>
    </FilesMatch>

If this doesn’t work, please ask your host provider to enable font (woff and eot format) for loading.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Other Computers Do Not Display Font’ is closed to new replies.