PayPal
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Issac Bourne

PayPal blocks customers from vendors if the customer has a credit card with them and has a payment dispute or any problem. Yet on Ebay, a site they own they do not do this. I can purchase on it through paypal but they block me from purchasing from vendors like yourself and others. There are 3 plugins I would like to buy from 3 different people and cannot because paypal blocks me.

From what someone told me is that you have to enable guest payment option on your payment account to allow people who do not want to join paypal can pay. There is no telling how much money you and other vendors have lost because of this block. Now I was able to pay for a theme I use through paypal because it went through a guest payment proceedure but most people don;t know about this.

Can you accept popmoney? This is done though my bank and I do it online through my bank account when I log in.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Issac,

We do have the guest login system. When you go to paypal page for payment, you can find an option below the paypal login box called Don’t have a PayPal account?

From there you can directly pay with your credit / debit card and don’t need to have the paypal account.

Also, we accept bitcoin from our website and payment from moneybookers manually.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘PayPal’ is closed to new replies.