Plugin broken

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Plugin broken

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dinesh 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1940

    Paul

    So all worked well with the free version until I tried adding a google font. That caused a conflict, I undid all things related to the google font, and ever since Use Any Font has been broken. I have tried buying the premium version, deactivating and reinstalling the plugin with the new API key, delete font record and all font assignments, and redoing everything.

    Site: SchizoJoe.com
    No caching plugins or services used.

    There are two main problems:
    1) Use Any Font does not select and apply font to selected h1, h2, or specific CSS elements even when it appears that the font is applied as viewed through inspect element option in firefox.
    2) After deleting font assignments and font records and even deactivating plugin the font remains applied to the text on the main page underneath the slideshow.

    Currently it is installed as it was when it was working this morning.

    These are the selectors I’m currently using in addition to h1 and h2:
    .post-2093 > a:nth-child(2) > h3:nth-child(1)
    .post-2285 > a:nth-child(2) > h3:nth-child(1)
    .post-2221 > a:nth-child(2) > h3:nth-child(1)
    .post-2177 > a:nth-child(2) > h3:nth-child(1)
    .post-2135 > a:nth-child(2) > h3:nth-child(1)
    .post-2051 > a:nth-child(2) > h3:nth-child(1)
    .post-1877 > a:nth-child(2) > h3:nth-child(1)
    .post-1833 > a:nth-child(2) > h3:nth-child(1)
    .post-1783 > a:nth-child(2) > h3:nth-child(1)
    .dynamic_textarea_p > h3:nth-child(1) > a:nth-child(1)

    The bottom one is the text area on the main page, works fine. The others no longer work, they are the product names on http://schizojoe.com/shop/

    Help, please. I love this plugin so I really want it to work.

    #1942

    Paul

    I took a nap, went back and hit refresh, and it worked!

    So I redid it, and it still worked, and I added another font…and that one doesn’t seem to work…but it works in other browsers and in private windows in Firefox.

    So it seems to work, except in my original browser. Any way to fix that? I cleared my cache.

    #1947

    Dinesh
    Keymaster

    I believe you are using some minify plugin. Also its seems like it is cache issues for you.

    For you reference, i have attached the snapshot for you. You can check here.

    http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/758/3112560408.jpg

    #1949

    Paul

    Thanks…it seems if I deactivate the minify plugin, make changes to Use Any Font, and then reactivate the minify plugin everything works perfectly well.

    #1950

    Dinesh
    Keymaster

    Minify plugin also store cache. So there may be flush option as well.

    However, glad it is working.

    Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Plugin broken’ is closed to new replies.