post & tags are creating out bound links?

Home Forums Add Tags And Category to Page and Post Types post & tags are creating out bound links?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rhonda

My site is showing links to other websites. I did not create these links and when you go to the page itself , there is no visible link of any kind. The links show up on Google & Bing analytic s. Could this be from this plugin?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Rhonda,

Our plugin shouldn’t make such changes. Only it does is that it adds category and tags to the page. Other plugins might be causing this.

Thanks

Ramesh Bhatt

Hello Dinesh Bhai,

Great Job bro, Very nice plugin..

I have installed the plugin and it’s showing on the page as i wanted but problem is there when i have added the tags. it’s appearing on side (dashboard page) but when i am going real font of my page as a user i can’t fond tags and category.

please help me..

Thanks
    Ramesh Bhatt

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Ramesh,

To show the tags in pages. Please edit your page.php file from your theme and please this code.

Thanks

Ramesh Bhatt

Hello Dinesh Bhai,

Thanks for your positive response. I am not technical. I have visited to page.php but after that i don’t know where i have to put this code < ?php the_tags() ?>

please suggest me…

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Ramesh Jee,

Here is the details instructions for it. https://hiddentao.com/archives/2010/03/24/getting-page-tags-to-show-on-your-pages/

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Ramesh Bhatt

Hello Dinesh ji,

This link is not working…

Thanks
    Ramesh Bhatt

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘post & tags are creating out bound links?’ is closed to new replies.