Problem using Disable Font list in wordpress editor Option

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Problem using Disable Font list in wordpress editor Option

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Manuel

Hello,

I use WordPress 4.2.

I have a problem when i want to Disable Font list in wordpress editor option.

I explain:
    I don’t want to have two times the family font and size font two times in my WP editor so i activate this option in Use Any Font.

When i activate this option, i just have one time the family font and size font but the font i uploaded is not present in my font list!

I f i deactivate the Disable Font list in wordpress editor option the font i uloaded appear again but i have two times the family and size fonts options in my WP editor…

What is the problem?

Thanks to help me and great job for this good plug-in

Regards,
    Manuel

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Manuel,

Sorry for the delay in reply due to weekend here.

Do you have any plugin related to font or editor ? If so, can you please disable them and try ?

Thanks

Manuel

Hello
    Thanks for answerDinesh, i am using WP edit. I have disable it and now problem is solved with use any font plug-in BT, how can i use this two plugs-ins in same
    time? i need them all.

Thanks for answer.

Manuel

Sorry i have solved the problem!

I have disable font family option and size option in Wp edit plug-in options and all is OK!

Thanks for help and good job for use any font!

Manuel

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Manuel,

Glad it is fine for you now and thank you so much for posting the solution here.

Really appreciate your effort.

🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem using Disable Font list in wordpress editor Option’ is closed to new replies.