quot causing error on firebug console

Home Forums Jquery Validation for Contact Form 7 quot causing error on firebug console

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sascha Noschka

hi,

thanks for the nice plugin but there is a single quot too much in your code which’s causing an error on firebug console (and so maybe somewhere else ;)):

# 262
    jQuery(‘form.wpcf7-form”‘).each(function(){ …

kind regards,
    Sascha

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Sascha,

Thank you so much for posting about the error. Will fix it soon and send the update.

Thanks

Varinder

01 Nov 26, 2012 5:36 pm After study a few of that the internet wetesbis withyour website now, we truly much for example your line of attack for blogging.I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and will also be checking back soon.Pls have a look at my web site in addition and told me how you feel.

Malla

01 Jul 22, 2012 2:45 am Wow I got an email from you to check out your videos. I thought it was some sort of scam at first, but, surprisingly, the video in the email link described something about time management , which I severely lack right now. After watching this video, I feel like I should cherish my time instead of dreading the boredom. I should add more gold to my hours instead of just passing through time in an empty train. ThankS!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘quot causing error on firebug console’ is closed to new replies.