Saved settings lost on saving another settings page

Home Forums Jquery Validation for Contact Form 7 Saved settings lost on saving another settings page

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Joni

Hi! I just purchased your plugin and like it a lot! I could find an unwanted error within it though, when I tried to set up my validation.

First I changed the error messages and saved. Everything worked brilliantly. Then I changed my theme to Theme 3 and found out that my error messages were reset back to defaults. I rewrote them, and found out that now my theme selection was back on Theme 1. These two pages seem to reset each others when saving them. Is this something you’ve noticed before or is it something new?

I managed to reproduce the problem even with all the other plugins as deacivated, so this must be an error within your validation plugin.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Joni,

I have never experienced that before. I will check this and send the fixes in new release.

Thank you so much for letting us know about it.

🙂

Joni

Hi! When is it going to be published?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Joni,

Really sorry haven’t got any chance to work on it. Think it will take few more weeks.

Thanks

Neil

Joni,

I experienced the same error. I overcame by re-writing via the database through PHPMyAdmin.

Youri Donatz

Hi,

When using the plugin I have the following issues.

-Translation for the error messages won’t safe. It keeps going back to the default translation.
    -When submitting a form the redirect doesn’t work anymore. (https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7-success-page-redirects/)

I bought the pro version. And had to disable the plugin to work properly.

Looking forward to the solution.

Kind regards,

Youri

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Youri,

Regarding the translation, we are aware of it and working for it.

For the success redirect page, Contact Form 7 had gone major changes back few months and the old redirection doesn’t work any more. The plugin link you sent me above hasn’t been updated from last 2 years. So there is high chance that it is no more compatible.

Thanks

Joni

Hi! Any news on this error? I’d think a paid plugin would work as supposed to. Or if not, I’d think I’d get support during the 2 months after filing an error. Any chance you could fix this?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Joni,

No new update yet. Been busy with other commitments. Will soon work for it.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Saved settings lost on saving another settings page’ is closed to new replies.