Server Cache or Cloudflare not able to work with this plugin

Home Forums Any Mobile Theme Switcher Server Cache or Cloudflare not able to work with this plugin

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dinesh 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

omer

Hi,

Every thing worked fine on the demo site but once i implemented on the production website , some times desktop viewers are shown mobile theme and mobile visitors shown desktop theme ..

Suppose i check on my mobile i get mobile theme but again when i check on desktop theme i get mobile theme.. and similarly some times both devices are shown desktop themes..

This is a cache phenomenon i guess but i am not using any cache plugins on my wordpress but using CF , and according to CF they do not cache html.

Any idea what is making this not work ?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Omer,

Cache is a big issue for mobile theme switching as they share same url for both mobile and desktop site.

I suppose CF have some option to deactivate mobile caching. Any chance you can consult with them ?

Thanks

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Dinesh.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Server Cache or Cloudflare not able to work with this plugin’ is closed to new replies.